Logo Design



Zen Lines
Logo Design

     The Eye of Providence here represents the creative vision within each of us. I'm interested in creating a name that can be recognized universally. 

    I designed this logo in Adobe Illustrator. The path and shape tools, and the complimentary Pathfinder window, are instrumental in drawing vector objects like such.  
    
    First I drew a triangle, with the almond shape at center.  I typed a Z, E, and N in a Helvetica font on the canvas, and converted those letters to outlines.  I was able to drag the corners of the letters to create the shape of the triangle. The curvature tool enabled me to fit the eye within the letter E. 

    The strength of a logo or representational image lies in its timelessness, which was the best advice I tried to follow in creating this logo. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEA Arts |The Art of Failure|

Exploring Word Clouds