Newsletter brainstorm, InDesign
I'm very excited to draft a community newsletter outlining the elements and principles of my future art classroom. I want to use this letter as a device to advertise a dynamic and intersectional style of teaching fine art. While parents are usually the deciding factor, I want to appeal to the student population with images of what they'll learn inside of this studio. My teaching of art will familiarize the student with biological life forms as they are seen anatomically, and the paths made by the energetic systems within all living things.. I want my students to examine the social aspects and messages of their artwork as they make it, to understand the beneficial power of art in their community. As I familiarize myself with more 3-d art teaching, such as clay and other sculpting t echniques, I'll find more to offer my classroom beyond the scope of painting. The main components of my class would be dr...

Comments
Post a Comment